- Fight Director, Equity’s first ever female member of the Register. Served on the Equity Fight Directors Committee for ten years.
- MA in Historical Research (dissertation on Elizabethan swordplay) – Birkbeck
- Fencing Coach – British Academy of Fencing
- Royal Toxophilite
- Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Fletchers
- Coach to the Royal Company of Archers (the Queens Honorary Bodyguard in Scotland) since 2005
Fight Master at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art for 10 years until its closure. Currently coaching on the Young Artists Program at the Royal Opera House.
Historical Expert on Elizabethan Swordplay – talks and demonstrations for the Wallace Collection and British Museum. Featured as an expert in the Radio 4 series and accompanying book, Shakespeare’s Restless World.
Playwright – commissioned to write and direct Fight Night for The Actors centre, having previously written an educational play entitled Lady Pirates that was performed at many schools across the country. Currently in development of a new play about a real life Elizabethan female pirate.